79 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016
Sr. Level Architect - New York
Location: Northeast Region
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2012
We are seeking a senior level architect or civil/structural engineer to perform construction administration and building condition evaluation services on a variety of projects.
This position will be located from a “to be determined” office location in New York City or surrounding metropolitan area.
The work includes field observations, review of construction documents, corrective recommendations, cost recommendations, costs for lenders, construction monitoring including review of payment applications, evaluation of existing properties (for lenders and investors) formal report preparation and on-going client communications. Our clients expect in-depth technical expertise coupled with pro-active communication and followup.
• Professional degree in architecture or engineering
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in the due diligence field
• Strong construction experience in several property types including multi-family residential, industrial, retail, and office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive client follow up skills
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Mastery in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
We have a competitive benefits program which includes health, life and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; generous paid time off; and tuition and professional fees reimbursement.
To be considered for this position, applicant must submit a minimum of two examples of their work in the form of a complete PCA equity level report in PDF format with all relevant attachments. Email cover letter, resume, sample reports and salary requirements to: